Emu Oil Softgels (Vitamin K2) – Grass Fed
Introducing fresh, grass-fed Emu Oil softgels. Sustainably sourced from robust emus that happily graze on the grassy pastures of Southeast Australia.
This traditional fat from the Heritage-bred emu bird has a synergistic combination of unadulterated, natural nutrients — especially vitamin K2 (MK-4).
We gently craft this oil (more below) to retain all of its rich nutrients and cofactors, including omega fatty acids 3,6,7 and 9. To support collagen production, skin and bone health, and more.
Each serving contains 1,500 mg of 100% pure Smidge® Emu Oil, including 6.4 mcg of vitamin K2 (MK-4). The best part, it doesn’t require conversion like other forms of vitamin K (like MK-7, the plant form), so your body can readily use and absorb it.
And you won’t find fillers, additives, or common allergens. Please note that the nutrient information on our label will vary slightly from batch to batch, as this is a real food supplement and regular testing reflects nature’s ebbs and flows.
Plus, these softgels are easy on the stomach, with no burping or aftertaste. And they’re fantastic for travel, as they don’t require refrigeration.
Considered traditional food, emu oil gave Aboriginal people of Australia essential nutrients while living in some of the harshest conditions on earth. Today, emu oil supports collagen production and skin and bone health.
Here are some other reported benefits of emu oil, according to scientific studies:
- Promotes dental health: Helps keep the oral microbiome in balance and remineralizes teeth by activating osteocalcin via vitamin K2 absorption.
- May increase collagen production: Emu Oil’s omegas and vitamin K2 support skin elasticity, easing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improved bone health: Vitamin K2 helps activate osteocalcin, a protein that binds calcium and other minerals to bone tissue to support bone density and strength.
- Promotes joint health and mobility: Due to its omega fatty acid content, emu oil supports joints and muscles.
- Supports the heart and healthy cholesterol levels: Fatty acids may support healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range, and vitamin K2 helps to activate matrix Gla protein to promote arterial health.