Active Skin Repair's Active Baby Spray is a better solution for everyday skin damage: natural, non-toxic, and no-sting.
- HOCl (hypochlorous acid) can be an effective solution for helping with acidic and yeast diaper rash as it is a natural, non-toxic, and safe solution for the baby's sensitive skin.
- Eliminate the harmful bacteria that cause diaper rash.
- Active Skin Repair can support the natural healing process of affected diaper rash and relieve discomfort for the baby.
- Easy to apply: Just spray or dab Active Skin Repair onto the skin with a clean cloth or cotton ball. Let sit for 15 seconds while the molecule goes to work, and then apply your balm or lotion of choice.
- Regular use of Active Skin Repair for diaper rash can help prevent the recurrence of diaper rash, as it can help to maintain a healthy and hygienic environment for the baby's delicate skin.
- Active Skin Repair's Baby Spray is natural, non-toxic, non-sensitizing (aka no sting), cruelty-free and vegan. It contains no steroids, no synthetic antibiotics, no alcohol, and no harsh or stinging chemicals.
- Active Skin Repair's technology now gives you the ability to maintain healthy skin using the same molecule your body uses internally (HOCl, hypochlorous). This formulation is the same medical-grade formulation in the Active Skin Repair Spray, simply labeled for babies.
- Active Skin Repair's Baby spray is medical-grade. While this spray is non-toxic and safe to use on sensitive areas, it also helps support the body's natural healing process. A safe and gentle baby cleanser to help reduce skin irritations and rashes
- These products simply work and help you recover faster to get you back to the sports and life you love.
Size: 3 oz