Perfect Baobab is the latest sustainable superfood that betters the health of your body and the planet. Perfect Baobab is packed with antioxidants to boost your energy and overall health.
The Baobab tree is known throughout Africa as "The Tree of Life". It is the only known tree whose fruits dehydrate naturally on the branches. Baobab trees can often live to be 500-1,500 years old. The fruits of the Baobab tree have been praised for centuries due to their high nutritional content. In fact, Baobab fruit seeds have even been found within the Egyptian pyramids!
Baobab fruit is not pasteurized, heat extracted, freeze dried, extracted, or concentrated, which allows all of the precious nutrients to stay perfectly intact.
The Benefits of Baobab
- Rich with Antioxidants, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, and Soluble Fiber
- Exotic Citrus Flavor
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- More Antioxidants than Goji or Pomegranate
- Over 1400 ORAC Units in 1g
- 50% Fiber
- Vegetarian Source of Calcium
- Low Glycemic Index
- Helps Lower Inflammation
- Balances PH in the Intestinal Tract
- Prebiotic Effect of Builds More Good Bacteria in the Intestines
- High Mineral Content Replenishes the Body After Exercise
What Makes Perfect Baobab… Perfect?
If you live in Africa and have access to fresh Baobab…enjoy cracking open the Baobab shell and making something delicious with the Baobab pulp.
For those of us who don’t have access to fresh Baobab, then we give you the next best thing – 100% Organic Perfect Baobab powder.
Our Perfect Baobab is made with exactly ONE ingredient - 100% USDA Certified Organic Baobab Fruit Pulp from South Africa. Absolutely no heat is used to dry the Baobab Fruit, it naturally dehydrates in the shell and then we just mill it into a powder. Each jar gives you 360 grams of 100% Organic Baobab Fruit powder. Simply add a scoop to a smoothie, water, juice, yogurt or your favorite recipe and you have an incredibly healthy delight.
- 100% Certified USDA Organic Baobab Fruit Pulp
- 100% Raw Whole Food
- Use Only Fairly Traded Baobab
- 8,400 ORAC Per Serving (1,400 ORAC per gram)
- 3 Grams of Fiber Per Serving
- No Other Ingredients
- Naturally Dehydrated, No Heat or Spray Drying
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- No Fillers or Flow Agents
- No GMOs
- Soy Free
- Sustainably Harvested
- Ethically Produced
The Ethical and Sustainable Superfood
Baobab fruit powder, and other Baobab products, makes a difference in the lives of rural families in Southern Africa. The cash income from harvesting the Baobab pays for healthcare and education while sales of fruit provide income for local community projects. By placing a value on Baobab fruit, we encourage communities to protect their wildlife and biodiversity.