The lotus is one of the most ancient symbols of spiritual awakening and beauty, dating back thousands of year’s to the Buddha’s enlightenment. They say, “you are what you eat”...and in the case of Golden Lotus Pollen, we are eating the essence of a plant that signifies heart opening, purity and eternal beauty.
Practically speaking, Golden Lotus Pollen contains all the nutrients and cofactors necessary to bring a lotus flower to life. You might say, it supports your “flowering” and rejuvenation due to the following nutritional characteristics*:
- over 200 different nutritional compounds
- over 20 different amino acids (including all essential amino acids)
- over 30 different micro and macro minerals
- close to 100 different living enzymes (it’s a “living” food)*
- it’s HIGHLY adaptogenic, which helps stress*
- may assist in balancing of sex hormones*
- hand harvested fresh and cell wall is cracked manually by hand
- plus so much more!
In traditional Chinese medicine, too much heat rising up into the heart area creates anxiety, stresses our bodies and accelerates aging. Thankfully, Our Golden Lotus Pollen is*:
- gently cooling to the heart
- is potent blood purifier
- helps eliminate toxins
- slows visible signs of aging
- makes meditation easier
- helps “settle” the nerves
- and can lighten our mood
Some herbalists prescribe it for anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties, as well as a side effect-free weight loss accelerator, likely due to its hormone-balancing properties.
It believe it’s THE ultimate superfood for a yogic (Sattvic) lifestyle, where great value is placed on natural calm, positive thinking, peace, heart opening, daily yoga and meditation.
*The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.